Friday, April 23, 2010

The Move back to Los Angeles


April 23, 2010

I can't believe it. I have boxes, and I am using a tape gun. I didn't think it would happen so soon. So soon? I've been in Newport Beach for four years, and it's time to move back to LA. I packed my closet today. Well, the accessories. Oh God, I have so much stuff. While I was packing accessories, Michelle was getting her Yoga blog going. Check her out: Michelle McKAY YOGA. She teaches regularly at Yogaworks. And I'm trying to write and I'm trying to figure out who I should send my work out to and I'm reading Charles Bukowski who says and I quote: "sell as little as possible, save what you can. it's when you give it all to them that you are dead. don't be in a hurry to make it. it's more important to sit around in the sunlight or sleep. it will come along if you let it." Grounding advice. I wish I could be so confident. Here is a photo of my patent leather Prada shoes. Time to kick up my heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment